verizon jetpack saying no service available
TRIBRO72

the jetpack works at my home...im now in a location outside of my home and need to use this..i had to connect to the current locations site

0 Likes
Re: verizon jetpack saying no service available
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

If your Jetpack works in one location but not another then there is likely a service problem or gap in the second area.  You will have to provide more details about this specific environment for us to assist you. 

For example, if you are indoors then VZW makes no guarantees.  Every indoor environment is different and coverage maps primarily apply to outdoor environments.  It then becomes a task of the building owner to explore devices to increase VZW coverage from within their buildings as they feel comfortable.

Try to site survey the area for more info. Walk around and take note where the service falls off and where it works.  Observe any major obstacles such as walls, appliances or any other kind of stuff between you and the local VZW tower you are connected to.

0 Likes
Re: verizon jetpack saying no service available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help TRIBRO72. I know how important it is to make sure your device is working right.

What specific issues are you having? What's the zip code where you are having issues? Have you been able to use it there in the past?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes