oldjoe

will a jet pack work on a airplane?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: will a jet pack work on a airplane
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Yes, depending on what you mean by "work".

Even when the cellular reception from the local towers goes away the Jetpack will continue to function as a local home router without internet access.  So if you want to do some file sharing between two local devices the Jetpack would continue to function.  Only the internet access would be questionable in this situation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oldjoe, it sounds like you have some travels in your near future. While a JetPack is physically able to be used on the go, most airlines will have flight regulations that will restrict you to In-Flight Wi-Fi. Also, as the airplane travels, the JetPack would be likely to lose the cellular connection as it is high above any cellular towers. I hope this helps to explain.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Yes, depending on what you mean by "work".

Even when the cellular reception from the local towers goes away the Jetpack will continue to function as a local home router without internet access.  So if you want to do some file sharing between two local devices the Jetpack would continue to function.  Only the internet access would be questionable in this situation.

0 Likes