After 2 months, my forst KIMTWOm glich.
dstor
Enthusiast - Level 3
I got a call today, a contact popped up as the caller, complete with picture assigned to them. I answered and it was another number (and actually another contact that I had in the phone.). Anyone else have a mix up like that? Is this sign of something about to go crazy wrong with my phone? Hopwfully it is a random mix up of 1's and 0's deep in the heart of the KIM's "computer"....
0 Likes
Re: After 2 months, my forst KIMTWOm glich.
dstor
Enthusiast - Level 3
Just an update..I apparently have no typing or spellchecking skills.
0 Likes
Re: After 2 months, my forst KIMTWOm glitch.
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Dstor, after review of any reported issues with the KIN Twom I was unable to identify this issue for being a known problem with this phone. The issue that occurred may be a isolated incident. I recommend simply performing a soft reset on the phone by powering the device off and on for 1-2 minutes. 

If this issue occurs again,  additional trouble-shooting will need to be performed to address this issue.  You may send me a private message with your contact number or you may call customer service/technical support from an alternate phone at 1-800-922-0204. 

Thank you

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
lauradip

This phone is by far the worst phone I've ever owned.  Just saying.

0 Likes
CLdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like any other electronic device it glitches every now and again, I have had something similar with the contact pictures showing mixed up in a text thread and the phone corrected itself when I reopened the thread.

I have 4 of these on my plan for 6 months now, My family and I are very happy with them. We have had no major problems.

0 Likes