All calls coming in as "unknown"
ac1007

For the last couple weeks, all my calls are showing "unknown caller", even when its someone that is saved in my contacts.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: All calls coming in as "unknown"
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked your MyVerizon account and your included features to see if you have Caller ID on your account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

ac1007

I have never had a problem before with it showing up. So I assume I have it. I just logged in to my account but I'm not seeing anywhere to see if you have caller id.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, ac1007-

No one wants to accidently pick up that annoying caller, right? I'd be happy to review your account to get the Caller ID working. If this is still a concern for you, please send me a direct message so I can help!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ac1007

I accepted the action to add you but I can't figure out how to send you a direct message.

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you send the VZW employee a follow request as well? Both parties have to follow each other before you can send a DM to each other.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ac1007

I dont' think so How do I send a follow request?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hover your cursor over the user's name. In the pop up dialog click on the "Follow" button.

0 Likes
ac1007

Thank you. I guess I have because its saying "awaiting approval"

0 Likes