Background noise for person I'm calling
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone had anyone complain about a lot of background noise when you call them from your Kin TwoM ?  Just received my phone last night, and the first person I spoke to asked me if I was driving because the noise was so loud.  I told them no, I was sitting at my desk.  I turned down the volume as far as it would go and they said there was still a lot of background noise.  I tried calling them back.  Same thing.  Tried calling them from my desk phone and they said it was super quite.  Called them a 3rd time, and they said again, it was very loud background noise.  Is there some kind of sensitivity setting for the sound?   I wasn't using a headset or bluetooth, just talking into the phone.  I'll try calling someone else later to see if they have the same problem.  Thanks.  Pam

0 Likes
Re: Background noise for person I'm calling
jdchriss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had mine since Thanksgiving and had no complaints about noise.

0 Likes
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

Hmm... someone from a doctors office just called me, and after we spoke for a couple minutes, I asked her if she her any annoying background noise, and she said not at all.  She said I sounded crystal clear and sounded like I was sitting next to her.  Looks like maybe the problem was on my friend's phone, not mine, but when I called her from a Land Phone, there wasn't any noise at all on her end.   I'll see if anyone else complains about noise.

0 Likes
Android10
Contributor - Level 3

Try powering the device off, then removing the battery for about 30 seconds, then powering the device back on.  Then dial *228 send and option 2 on the device.
While on a call, you can increase/decrease volume by pressing either the + or -
VOLUME buttons on the phone.

0 Likes
Pammy
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks Noah.  I'll try that.  I assumed since my phone was just activated 3 days ago, that the roaming would be as up to date as possible.  Pam

0 Likes