Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't find a way to change font size, font color, background color ??
Pammy
Novice

I'm really liking a lot of things about this phone, but there's a few things I am still trying to figure out.

The texts that appear in the bubble that pops up are pretty legible, but if you're looking at a text under messages, or a thread of texts from one person, the text is light gray on a white background and TINY!!!  I can't seem to find any way to change the font size , font color or background color on this phone. I really would like to be able to have larger font since at 49 years old...I have perfect distance vision but it's getting pretty lousy reading  !!  So if Microsoft left out a feature to adjust font size or color, that's a big boo-boo.  I've tried different Themes to see it had better font colors or differenty type of font to make it more legible, but they seem to all use very light grey font on a white background.  So is this a limitation to the software, or am I missing something?

Thanks, Pam

Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: Can't find a way to change font size, font color, background color ??
Centinel

I believe you've found another limitation.

I'm finding that there are quite a few simple, stupid mistakes like this in the Kin.

0 Likes
Re: Can't find a way to change font size, font color, background color ??
Pammy
Novice

I agree.  Just realized tonight that there isn't any notepad.  I used mine constantly on my Voyager so that's a bummer.

I found tonight too, that you can't enlarge the text when you're reading emails.  There got a few things really right...and others really wrong. 

0 Likes