Cannot send or receive picture messages on KIN Twom
soubrete1

Today, I have not been able to send or receive picture messages on my KIN Twom - I was able to do this yesterday.  I can send/receive texts.  When I try to send a picture, I get this message "Can't send the message without a connection.  Try again once you're connected."  I have rebooted the phone, recycled the battery, gone into the hidden menu  hidden menu into"Network Settings" and ensured that "Allow Data Connections" was on.  I've called Verizon twice to ensure there were no blocks.  They have said that I will now have to bring it in and have it reset.    Any other ideas?  I saw all sorts of Data Settings in the hidden menu but had no clue as to what they should be, so I left them alone.  Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot send or receive picture messages on KIN Twom
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi soubrete,

I know the importance of being able to send and receive picture messages and I hope your issue has been resolved in the interim.  Where were you located while experiencing the problem? Additionally, you mentioned checking your network connections. I would also suggest checking to ensure that you are not connected via Wi-FI. Here are the steps to turn Wi-FI On/Off . If you are still unsuccessful please DM me your wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi soubrete,

I know the importance of being able to send and receive picture messages and I hope your issue has been resolved in the interim.  Where were you located while experiencing the problem? Additionally, you mentioned checking your network connections. I would also suggest checking to ensure that you are not connected via Wi-FI. Here are the steps to turn Wi-FI On/Off . If you are still unsuccessful please DM me your wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
soubrete1

I was in the same location that I am always in when I have sent/received picture messages, and in am not connected via Wi-Fi.  Also, the problem hasn't been resolved yet because I'm trying to keep from having to have my phone wiped.  It is all very strange - one day I was receiving/sending picture messages and the next day I could not.  I will DM my wireless number to you.  Thanks!

0 Likes
soubrete1

It is now working, and I have not done anything.  Did you find something after I sent you my number?

0 Likes