Click on Email app, but it keeps going back to homepage?!
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I click on the Email App it goes in to it but then exits back to the homepage 1 or 2 seconds later.  I deleted all temporary, cookies and history files. But it still does it.  I turned it off, took the battery out, waited a few minutes; put the battery back in, turned it back on but it does the same thing. 

Anyone have this problem before and know what I should do?!?!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Click on Email app, but it keeps going back to homepage?!
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone?!  I use this daily and now I can't use it at all!!  Mods can you please help me on this.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried clearing the data for the Email app?  You will have to setup your email account again within the app.

BTW This is a peer to peer forum where customer can help other customers with their questions.  Not everyone who reads the community will have an answer for every question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

It deleted my hotmail account ok.  But now I'm trying to delete my gmail account and it keeps getting stuck on DELETING AND SIGNING OUT.  Turned it off and tried again.....same thing.  I will keep trying to do this.  Hope it eventually works 😕

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gmail should be accessed through the Gmail application.  If this is your default gmail account then the only way to remove that account from the phone is a factory reset.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where is that forum?  I thought this one the only one.

0 Likes
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hotmail was my default email, which deleted fine.  With gmail being the only account left it then made it my new default.  The one thing I don't like about the Kin TwoM is that you can't backup your contacts and stuff.  If I reset it I have to manual put all of my stuff back in 😞  which sucks!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

chardonay1234 wrote:

Where is that forum?  I thought this one the only one.

What are you referring to here?

0 Likes
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a Gmail App.  I can't add apps to my phone.  The only app it has is the Email App.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oh, I just realized this was in the KIN space of the VZW Community.  I didn't read which space this post was in.  I don't know much about the KIN line of phones.  I hope you can get your email back up and running.

0 Likes