Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contact Pictures
bigguy75

I've had my Kin Twom for a couple weeks and I'm just getting around to putting pictures on my contacts and I've noticed that sometimes when I add a picture to a contact the picture disappears out of my list of pictures under the "Camera App".  I know of at least two pictures that I've added to contacts that are still there and at least two that the picture disappeared (on my picture list) when I added to the contact.  All of the pictures are on the contacts...  I tried to "remove" the picture from the contact thinking it my show back up under my list of pictures, but that didn't happen...  The picture just seems to be gone... 

Thanks for any/all help or suggestions!!

0 Likes
Re: Contact Pictures
fisharefriends

I don't quite know what is happening. I've never had a photo disappear in the way you have said. Have you tried scrolling over to the 'favorited' photos, and checking if you accidentally moved it there, or something like that? Perhaps it is a bug of the phone (that i haven't encountered yet), try turning the phone off, then on. After all, it is a microsoft. This by default should be tried before anything...

0 Likes
Re: Contact Pictures
bigguy75

Thanks...  I checked "favorites" and "albums" and found nothing there...  Also tried the famous...  Shut down and reboot...  and pictures still aren't there...  Not sure what happened?  I am going to take a few more pics and pay attention to how I attach them and see what happens...  Any other ideas/thoughts?  Thanks!!

0 Likes