DISCONTINUED
katiemw28

This is the email I received. 

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website.  My name is Andrea and I am able to address your inquiry regarding the Kin TWOm.  I understand that you want to know when will this device be restocked.  I regret to inform you that this is a discontinued device.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  

I realize that a lot of customers will be upset to discover that this phone is no longer available.  However, we have a few of these phones left through the customer service inventory.  

She also called my cell phone, and said that there were about 300 left if I ordered by phone. I called and ordered two and should be getting it tomorrow. I know a lot of people say they don't like it, but for a feature phone, I'm sure it will work fine for me. Kind of disappointing. They still had it on their site and a lot of reps said that it had sold so quickly during the sale and they weren't informed that it would be discontinued. Odd. So call if you want one!

0 Likes
Re: DISCONTINUED
FP4LC4PON3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not saying I do not like the phone in general because I really do love the phone. 8mp cam, hd video its just a great overall txting phone. my biggest problem is there are a ton of users have bad experience with them. I just got mine about 8 or 9 days ago & they are sending me a replacement already.

My power button barely works to take the phone out of standby, & sometimes when I slide open the ppne the screen will go black & I have to pull the battery. Other then that Its a great solid phone but the software needs some work.

0 Likes