Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deleting contacts
brianna201

how do you delete contacts out of the kin all at once? im temporarily using it until i get my new phone and i cant figure out how to delete the contacts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Deleting contacts
SydneyK

You have two options: Delete them one at a time by opening each one, then selecting "More" and "Delete." Or you can erase all phone info through "Settings," "Phone," then scroll down to "Erase Phone Info." This will be a factory reset, meaning all all data will be erased, including pics, settings, contacts, etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SydneyK

You have two options: Delete them one at a time by opening each one, then selecting "More" and "Delete." Or you can erase all phone info through "Settings," "Phone," then scroll down to "Erase Phone Info." This will be a factory reset, meaning all all data will be erased, including pics, settings, contacts, etc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rich215
Novice

SydneyK wrote:

Sydney.....    I do not see "More"  anywhere to delete selected contacts.   

When I select the contact the only uses I have at the top are Favorite/Unfavorite, and Edit.  

Can you offer any more assistance, thanks

0 Likes
rich215
Novice

I see "More"  as an option only in the logged call list and not the contact list.  I am just trying to delete a contact off my list. 

0 Likes
rich215
Novice

Ok after reading through the kin threads......the contact I can not delte is my own contact card.....mystery solved as you can not delete your own contact from the initial setup of the phone.  

0 Likes