Does KIN TWOm w/o data plan have a transfer software to get videos or pics off?
gotdew

As the Subject states:

Does KIN TWOm w/o data plan have a transfer software to get videos or pics off?

Or how do I get high quality pics off the phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does KIN TWOm w/o data plan have a transfer software to get videos or pics off?
dstor
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes use the Zune software available here

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/software/default.htm

The KIN (ONE and TWO) are intended to be used with the Zune software. That is how you get media (except ringtones) onto the phone as well. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does KIN TWOm w/o data plan have a transfer software to get videos or pics off?
dstor
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes use the Zune software available here

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/software/default.htm

The KIN (ONE and TWO) are intended to be used with the Zune software. That is how you get media (except ringtones) onto the phone as well. 

0 Likes
rikomortis

does anyone else have a problem uploading photos to pc from kin 2 phone with zune software? I can upload video, but all pics taken with phone show up blank, and they show up(blank) in a not added to collection list. any photos that are sent from text msgs from others also work. any help?

0 Likes
baudeagle

I have bee ntrying to up load pictures of my friends to the phone but Zune does not seem to let me do that.  How does zune work anyway?

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

Zune does this relatively easy, its as simple as drag-n-drop. All you have to do, is import all of your folders into Zune. It will auto-update them, and my favorite thing about it, is that you can select multiple directories for the software to search from. I have a separate directory for my phone and my 'regular' music/pics/videos, so being able to auto-link both simultaneously is really convenient.

Have you been able to sync your phone to the computer/software? if it is synced, the 'phone' tab will show up on the top, as well as the icon in the bottom corner will shade in (and if the tab doesn't show up, and the icon doesn't shade in, then it means that the software hasn't recognized the phone; this could be for multiple reasons, including auto-play/detect options of the phone by the computer). The collection tab is for everything that is imported to the Zune player from your computer, and everything on your phone is in the phone tab. For drag-n-drop transfers to the phone, drag them into this icon. As far as selecting directories to input into the Zune software, click on the settings tab on the top, and browse for your folders. If this does not help and you need more in-depth instructions, go ahead and visit Zune's website (or google it) and they will have detailed help instructions (i believe). I have posted 2 screenshots of a basic layout of the software. It is essentially a media player, many of you are more familiar with iTunes, but it serves the same functionality, just has a different interface.

zune.JPG

In the settings menu, their layout to add folders that the software moniters and auto-updates from is very simple. And you can have multiple directories, as shown below (ignore the scribbles, they're just blacking out my name). As far as the Zune folders section, that part controls where imports are automatically stored. This includes syncs with the phone, so i set these directories are in a folder dedicated to the phone (thats really all i use Zune for as of now)

zune_2.JPG

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, go ahead and ask.

0 Likes
Adonis

I did everything as instructed and got my music uploaded to my Kin. I can see the playlist and songs but when I click to play, it won't play. Why not?

0 Likes