Exporting Contact Info from Windows Outlook Mobile
shazzzzee

I hope I can come to love KIN as much as some of you patient souls.  Right now I'm upset at VERIZON, for not making it clear in the KIN description that the device does not work with Backup Assistant.  I just received the phone yesterday, and have struggled through the night trying to figure out a workaround for my 260 contacts.     It's like deliberate deception -- they know from this forum that this is an import feature, if they were not perceptive enough to figure it out on their own.  Why not be up front about it??    Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Exporting Contact Info from Windows Outlook Mobile
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

I was told that Verizon CAN import your contacts, but you have to go into the store. There is a special procedure to do so.

0 Likes
Re: Exporting Contact Info from Windows Outlook Mobile
CLdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

The software for the transfer machines has been updated the store just needs to hook the phone up and try. I had my contacts transferred Feb 1. and just did the other 3 Kins on my plan yesterday. The salesman at the store started with the "we don't have the software, Sorry" speech. But I insisted that he give it a go, and it worked again.

Bottom line take it to the store to get the numbers transferred. As for the back-up assistant you are right it stinks. I have them all saved in the computer in Outlook and Im still trying to find a work around.

0 Likes