Re: Free ways to make Kin more useful and entertaining
bluekin

I've ripped most of my CD collection (~80 disks) and built a playlist of about a hundred of my favorite songs.  I start my playlist at a random place when I get in the car and get only my favorites with no repeats on my >1 hr commute.  No fumbling while driving when an album ends!

0 Likes
Jimboy1

I was also very interested in streaming radio app. I tried to download the free TuneIn radio app availble for windows phones on Zune. It would not recoconize the Kim TwoM as a valid device. I had several discussions with tech support at TuneIN in Palo Alto, CA. They said application should work on Kin TwoM , but their marketing agreement with MicroSoft prevented them from offering a download directly from their site. It appears it is a marketing decision at MicroSoft rather than a technical issue that prevents us from using this great free app. If anyone on forem knows the Zune product manager at Microsoft we should apply some pressure as a user group to get the marketing decision changed.

0 Likes
BekaLW

Thanks for all the great sites! i'm definitely going to try these out soon.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
BekaLW
0 Likes
baubillious
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you post those radio stations you can call in to listen to? That sounds interesting.

0 Likes
victheslick

a price comparison tool ( by text )would be great. 1 could send the upc by text, get prices back...

0 Likes