Getting a "Connection Problem" when trying to send or receive emails
ac1007

My phone is saying I am connected to my WiFi but I get a Connection Problem when trying to send or receive an emails. Or it won't let me browse the internet either, says "cannot find server"

It also froze this morning and only way I could cut it off was to take the battery out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting a "Connection Problem" when trying to send or receive emails
Not applicable

Good morning ac1007,

When you removed the battery to reboot, did that correct the wi-fi connection or no?  Is this a home wi-fi you connect to or a public open access point? Make sure the firmware on the router is up-to-date.  If everything is good with the router and the wi-fi is enabled properly, I recommend a master reset. Go to Settings>About your Phone>Erase Phone Data>Confirm.  If you take this step, ensure you have all your important files backed up to a computer.

Keep us posted to ensure it's working for you!

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting a "Connection Problem" when trying to send or receive emails
Not applicable

Good morning ac1007,

When you removed the battery to reboot, did that correct the wi-fi connection or no?  Is this a home wi-fi you connect to or a public open access point? Make sure the firmware on the router is up-to-date.  If everything is good with the router and the wi-fi is enabled properly, I recommend a master reset. Go to Settings>About your Phone>Erase Phone Data>Confirm.  If you take this step, ensure you have all your important files backed up to a computer.

Keep us posted to ensure it's working for you!

Thank you!

0 Likes