Has anyone else bought the Kin TwoM and found it the worst thing ever??
blueyedtam68

I got the Kin TwoM and found it the worst cell phone I have had EVER.It never keeps its battery life but for a day and the screen is way too touchy and I can not send people photos or post them online I have yet to get the wi fi to work anymore it just stopped.I hate this cell and if I had the money I would buy different one right now but instead I am stuck with it.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else bought the Kin TwoM and found it the worst thing ever??
Wildman
Legend

No disrespect with this statement but I thought Windows decided to discontinue those devices....  From release data the device had nothing but issues.

0 Likes
blueyedtam68

Well I wasn't informed of that??Maybe they need to start getting a hold of people who bought these from Verizon and tell them that and offer a phone to replace them???Thanks for the information though.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Maybe I should clearify this a bit the issue wasn't the device but more along the devices popularity with the customers, this information is basically posted on a number of forums but I dont see Verizon addressing this as a issue because the device works well for some but it simply wasn't for everyone..  If you search the forum you could find a number of reported reviews...

Check this one... https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/355420/page/5

0 Likes
blueyedtam68

Thanks from all I have seen it isn't a very popular phone for most as for me I would rather throw it in garbage then use it for the next year for my contract.Since I have to use it I will deal I guess but would rather get a replacement. Thanks for the information.

0 Likes