Help with Activating the Facebook Mobile Text
Commando_Leader

I need help how to make it work to activate the FB Text. I tried and sent to recieve the code for to activiate the FB Text and I did not get the code and I tried and tried and it did not work. Anyone know how to make it work by steps to steps?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with Activating the Facebook Mobile Text
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

First step is going to facebook and adding your mobile number to your page. You can find this tab under account settings. Then it will send you a confirmation text to which you reply to. Once thats done, you can text your status updates to 32665 and they will post on your wall. If you want to send pics/vids, you have to text to mobile@facebook.com . And thats not yournumber@facebook.com, its "mobile@". Hope this helps..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

First step is going to facebook and adding your mobile number to your page. You can find this tab under account settings. Then it will send you a confirmation text to which you reply to. Once thats done, you can text your status updates to 32665 and they will post on your wall. If you want to send pics/vids, you have to text to mobile@facebook.com . And thats not yournumber@facebook.com, its "mobile@". Hope this helps..:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Commando_Leader

Will you be able to help me if it does not work?

0 Likes
Commando_Leader

I can't text to this FB email because I have to use my phone email and I do not want to use my phone email. Is there phone owner account settings that needs to be changed to make it work with FB text?

0 Likes