How To Transfer Photo and Video from Kin Twom to PC?
FrankAtCommunit

My computer, Windows-Vista, does not show the Kin Twom icon. I don't know how to download photo and video taken from Kin Twom to PC. Kin Studio is phasing out and does not accept new member. What else can we do?

0 Likes
Re: How To Transfer Photo and Video from Kin Twom to PC?
michaelslw
Enthusiast - Level 3

download zune.

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/software/download/default.htm

podcast, photos, videos, music. no subscription needed, just download and use it as you would with iTunes.

0 Likes
FrankAtCommunit

I can view video and photo in Zune, but how can I copy or transfer these video and photo to my PC (Windows-Vista)?

0 Likes
michaelslw
Enthusiast - Level 3

just found out, you are from my town!

ok, so you have your zune software downloaded and installed.

when you first open the software, it will show photos/videos/blah blah. Those are usually the contents (default) in your "My Music" "My Video" and "My Pictures" folders under your "My Documents" folder or "Libraries" (windows 7).

So to move those photoes, videos, and such in and out of the zune software, simply copy/cut/paste whatever you may like, and put them in those designated folders.

--

After opening Zune, connect Kin TwoM to your computer via the given USB cable.

If connected successfully, the Zune software will detect it and ask you to name your device. If not, then disconnect and retry.

Then to sync stuff to your Kin TwoM, under the Zune menu, go to "Collections" and choose whatever you like, click on them and drag to the lower left corner where a phone is presented in "black" color. If you successfully dragged an item there, the mouse cursor should changed to a red bubble with the number "1" in it. The number represents the amount of items you are dragging to the phone.

To sync stuff from the phone to your computer, go to the Phone section under Zune menu, should be about 3 or 4 items to the right of "Collections". Repeat what was said above, except this time, the little black phone at the lower left corner will be a black desktop.

--

hope this helps!

0 Likes