I have had the Kin twom for a little over a month now and this Zune program is horrible
jpc08109

I tried to download videos and photos that I took on my phone and transfer it to my computer, but I can't because of the crappy Zune program the you must get I can't even make a playlist on my phone, I wish that at least it ran on Windows Media Player, this crappy Zune program is really getting on my last nerve

0 Likes
Re: I have had the Kin twom for a little over a month now and this Zune program is horrible
CourtneyClark
Enthusiast - Level 3

The zune downloads pics and videos from your phone automatically when hooked up to your computer with Zune software installed. If not, try to edit the settings and make sure that it is set to allow that, and it should show up...you can see them under pictures/video on the zune software...

As for making playlists, you have to go under music, and click the playlist button..  create playlists through the zune software before adding it to the phone.. I've had no problems doing that.

Not sure if this helped you or not because you weren't very specific...

0 Likes
Re: I have had the Kin twom for a little over a month now and this Zune program is horrible
heyhaymayj

No, no, no! Don't blame the Zune program. I have the same issues, but it is not the Zune program itself. It's the phone. While the phone is Zune compatible and is a music player, it's not perfect. I don't even bother trying to get pics off my phone via the Zune service.  Usually I just email myself any pictures or videos that I want to keep. I would know though that the Zune program is reliable because I actually have a Zune player and I have no problems with it at all. Problems only occur when I connect my phone to the Zune program. :smileysad:

0 Likes