I have no idea how or who to call to block service data!
thatsdiaana

I have a KIN 2, and I really need to block my service data, because it racked up to $184.39! And I don't even know how! I thought wifi was free... like idk LOL I just would like to block it so that it would stop overcharging! Thanks..

0 Likes
Re: I have no idea how or who to call to block service data!
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can block it under "MY VERIZON".  I have mine blocked so I never get any charges when using the WIFI.  Just remember you will only be able to access the internet when you are somewhere that has WIFI.

0 Likes
thatsdiaana

I know that's where I am... but I dont' know what to do after that Smiley Sad Like, it's charging really unreasonable... and I didn't even do anything!

0 Likes
chardonay1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you did select DATA BLOCK there is not way you can be charged because you will ONLY be able to use the WIFI.

0 Likes
blsl

call verizon customer service and ask that a block be placed on the device.  had the same issue with a family members kin.  has been replaced 3 times.  Finally replaced with a Samsung which doesn't have Wifi.

0 Likes
jazzy0213
Enthusiast - Level 3

In features under my account:  This is how I disabled ALL data transmission.  I live in the Mountains, I can't get Data even if I wanted to, yet I found Back Up Assistant racking up the Data on my LG Cosmos.

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/uc/UCServiceBlocks.action

0 Likes