Is Microsoft going to offer a Software update with added functionality for Kin Twom?
bdevil

Considering how blatant the omissions of a way to back up contacts, sync a calendar, or write/store notes are on the Kin Twom, does anyone know if Microsoft plans to update the software on the phone?

0 Likes
Re: Is Microsoft going to offer a Software update with added functionality for Kin Twom?
fredl11

I doubt it. This is a WYSIWYG phone. I really like the phone, the DATA package was not for me. I had the Kin Onem and alas I dropped it and cracked the screen (only 2 wks old) :smileysad: I now have the Kin Twom and plan on taking better care of it.

Still wish Bluetooth was more functional.

0 Likes
Re: Is Microsoft going to offer a Software update with added functionality for Kin Twom?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

At least you dropped the one that was $100 cheaper, if that makes you feel better about it. So which one do you like better, Onem or Twom?

On the original topic, I would not expect software updates on these devices. Hopefully you can live with the limitations.

0 Likes
silentwolfrt

to be honest i do not believe they will, KIN is a failed phone and has been stripped. I will be very suprised if any sort of update is added. But having previous disappointment with past microsoft mobile devices they probably won't do anything. The problems will only presist.

0 Likes