Is it so hard to be clear? - VZ Navigator
Cyriina_Grimm

I just got a Kin TWOm Carbon? I'm not sure what Carbon is for but basically...

How the hell do I get the VZ Navigator on this thing? The screen & apps on mine look nothing like the photos on this site in FAQ or troubleshoot or hell anywhere else on the web. When I hit "settings", my settings list doesn't have all the options the photos are showing.

When I log on here, it says the version I /had/ of the Navigator on my Cosmos & older phones is incompatible. When I try to go to the VZ store online on my phone, there is no where that allows me to download the Navigator. I am confused, I am tired of being lost, & I love this phone.

I was told in-store I could get the navigator on this phone. I am going to be very irked if I have to buy a GPS o.O

0 Likes
Re: Is it so hard to be clear? - VZ Navigator
michaelslw
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you read the reviews on this board before purchasing? lol

don't want to burst your bubbles but there's no vz navigator.

if you can get it downloaded, PLEASE SHARE with us how you do it.

there might be an update soon as it was originally unable to transfer contacts to this phone in stores and now it can. So you could either hang in there/tell verizon that you want vz navigator on it, or...ugh...change phone/buy a gps?

i currently drive without a gps as i memorize all the routes and local maps and i commute 40 miles (one way) a day. just make sure you use google map before you leave the house, or have friends with smartphones. they really help a lot.

ps. i heard if u return the phone within 3 days there's no restocking fee charged. so hopefully this message gets to you in time if you change your mind on the purchase. or you can wait it out...like us.

(heck...there's not even backup assistant...vz navigator?)

0 Likes
Best option right now
soundessential

Google maps does not work on this phone, but Bing maps works beautifully, looks just like an application. Use it when you're connected to the internet to find locations, directions and traffic. And if you need to take the info with you just take a screenshot of it (hold camera button and press the back button)

http://m.bing.com/maps

It's not GPS but it helps,

Jerry

0 Likes