Just Bought a 2nd KIN TWOm for Insurance!
Simplify

I love this phone so much but they seem to be in extremely limited supply.  Even if I purchased Insurance it doesn't seem like they will be able to replace my phone with the same model which I Love!  So, I snagged a factory refurbished one for $112 bucks on ebay this morning.  I calculated the $7 a month times 24 months and figured out that even before the deductible having a second phone in a drawer is the best insurance I can hope for for this particular device.  The seller only has 3 left.  The phone seems to have disappeared.  I contacted Verizon and they had me contact Sharp.  I can't even locate the device on Sharps website. Microsofts site doesn't list the phone as an option on their buy screen so ... I imagine that it's being discontinued.   

I was pretty happy to find one I could afford that is definitely a TWOm and not a contract phone. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Re: Just Bought a 2nd KIN TWOm for Insurance!
RugerRedhawk

Wow I would have sold you this one here that's 1 month old with skinomi screen protector, hard cover and car charger for that price! It's a neat phone, but my casio exilim flip seemed like a better fit for me and it took better pictures.

0 Likes
nationalacrobat

@Simplify

Since the twoms may or may not be discontinued, I've been thinking of going the ebay route.  Can you tell who you bought the phone from, which seller?  I'm curious if you bought from an individual, or one of the companies selling refurbished phones.  When you get it, I would also like to know what kind of shape it was in.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Simplify

Misty Electronics (dot) com

I actually found he had a new one for $2.00 more so I e-mailed and asked him to please send that instead.  He said he would and didn't even charge me to $2.00!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
KINuser2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

What would you pay for one of them?  I will be changing phones next year.

0 Likes