KIN 2m screen Issues
MichaelKohan

The phone began just randomly turning off now the screen brightness is all the way down and i can barely see anything. I have already checked the settings and messed with the brightness but it wont work. The only thing that helps is sometimes when I'm sliding the phone open about halfway through the brightness will return. Help me! Is there anyway I can get a free replacement? I never know when i get a call or text because it just randomly turns off and even when it's on I cant see anything! Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: KIN 2m screen Issues
bkltd-cw

Same thing happened to mine. It finally went to a bunch of lines and was completely unreadable. Put it aside and activated an old phone. Haven't yet tried to see if Verizon's willing to give me an early upgrade. I have time today...maybe a good day to try that.

0 Likes
Re: KIN 2m screen Issues
Lemondropsmi

Mine did that today too.  It went dim and then black screen.  I took out the battery and turned it on again.  I called *228 to update my phone (choose number 1).  I then updated my roaming as well.  It seemed to help but again froze when I tried to access my voicemail.  Ugh. 

0 Likes