KIN TWOm Availability
jrob9381

I am eligible for an upgrade on Thursday and have decided that I would like to get the KIN TWOm. The website says that it is temporarily out of stock. Is there anyway to find out when/if it will be in stock again?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: KIN TWOm Availability
ildolce

I have been waiting for it to restock as well. I went to a Verizon store today and a sales rep told me it's discontinued ?!?! Can anyone confirm this?

0 Likes
acilecki

I was told that they discontinued the phone when I talked to customer support on the phone. However I am concerned that they don't understand what they are talking about. The original Kin series was discontinued. However it was reserected in the Kin TWOm. They may be talking about the original discontination and not the recent one. 

I needed to make changes to my plan so I ended up getting the Pantech Crux. But I made sure they noted that I was told the Kin TWOm was discontinued so that if it ever becomes available I will be calling back with a lexicon of choice words for them. 

0 Likes
speedie2

I really want the KIN TWO but since it is out of stock i am pressed to choose between the KIN ONE and the Pantech Crux, Are you pleased with the Pantech Crux?

0 Likes
KINuser2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd go with something from LG or Samsung if they have a phone that fits your needs.

0 Likes
acilecki

The Pantech has not yet arrived. Either their next day shipping only applies to new accounts or their customer service has gone down since I signed up 3 years ago. It is supposed to arrive Friday, but I don't know that I will use it. I am holding out to get a definitive answer on what is going on with the Kin TWOm.

I find it hard to believe that it is discontinued and I can't find anything online telling me that for sure. I would like to have leverage in case it becomes available and I feel that keeping it in the box unopened will give me that leverage.

0 Likes
GrayBison
Enthusiast - Level 3

they were back in stock on 04/30, so i ordered one which came on 05/03. but they went back out of stock again. seem to go as fast as they come it. i had to keep checking the website daily as reps don't have accurate info, esp. when it will be back in stock...

0 Likes
Re: KIN TWOm Availability You can ha ve one of mine!
MOLLI

Yeah, they go back in stock again every time they get my defective, now going on my 4th KIN Twom since March. So I will be dropping my extra line if this new/used one goes bad. I don't need the hassle. I won't be going back to other smart phones either, due to the extra data charges per month. No data plan with the KIN Two, as you know. 

I'll keep my little and very old phone with the call dropping feature, over going back to the expensive data plans. PHooooey on that.  

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your inquiry. I was able to access the website to show that the Sharp KIN TWOm device was available. Please use this link to access the phone. You can select tab to upgrade after adding it to your shopping cart.

The link is: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

0 Likes
pharoah1974

I would be glad to have one.

0 Likes