KIN Two "m"
Touch1123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, I've had this piece of crap for quite some time now. Im very close to breakin it with a sledge hammer! This phone does not want to recieve text messages, and freezes when I try to open them. This phone lacks basic features an ordinary flip phone would have. For example: 1 You cannot import/backup contacts, 2: You cant not FWD messages 3: You can NOT download apps. and 4: It can't seem to live up to be a phone. Im sick of this phone. I know verizon does not control the updates but I know you can contact those people. So contact those people and get a software update pushed. This phone is ridiculous! Inm sick of customer service because they never help. These certified replacements suck! I also need a new battery door for my phone and they say no. They say I have to buy it?! Okay why should I have to buy the battery door when my dad gets his for his LG Ally under warranty? My phone is also under warranty but the door is "out of stock",. Well thanks for nothing Verizon.

Sad, Everytime i try to send a message it does the "Loading message content"

0 Likes
Re: KIN Two "m"
Touch1123
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot

However. I can send emails, not texts

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can feel the frustration you are having over this phone. Have you had this text messaging issue on each Kin device you received? Is your battery door broken or missing? I checked and unfortunately we do not carry the back cover for this device. If you are having a warranty issue with the back cover, I would suggest contacting the manufacturer, Sharp directly at 800-237-4277.

0 Likes
Touch1123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hacve a ew door, new phone new battery, same issue, my phone cam ebroken in the mail, black spots in screen, and camera cover broke off in box

0 Likes
Not applicable

Touch1123,

Please PM me with your name and mobile number and I will further assist with troubleshooting the messaging and address the condition of the device.

Thank you!

0 Likes