Kin 2 in Verizon stores?
iNYCkid

Is the Kin 2 still available for purchase in Verizon stores? Im really trying to see if its available in the Staten Island Mall Verizon Store.

- Thanks,

Brian

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin 2 in Verizon stores?
Not applicable

You can call the Staten Island Mall store at  (718) 370-4980 or visit us online here.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4dugnlee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe it depends on the store.  I called my local store and they did not have it.  I ended up ordering it online and had my 4 lines upgraded to the KinTwo m and had the phones delivered to me in 2 days.  I had help with the ordering process thru the online "chat" on the verizon site, and the tech on the chat even gave me a discount code for 30% off.  Phones were very easy to activate by using the *228 method.  Couldn't be happier with the process.  I would call your local stores and ask if they have it or can get it...so you can actually see the phone before you buy it   (My sister has this phone so I already had hands-on trial with it)...but if not, I would recommend getting it online.  Good luck!

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can call the Staten Island Mall store at  (718) 370-4980 or visit us online here.  Thank you.

0 Likes