Kin ONEm Contact picture of self?
Soy123
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you set a contact photo for yourself so you can see it during the threaded messaging? Instead of the default pic?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin ONEm Contact picture of self?
Soy123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok i figured it out, you have to create a contact for yourself. For some reason i already had my number saved as Verizon so when i made a Myself contact with my number and put a picture it didnt change. So once i figured that out and only had one of my number it worked!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

It is the same as any other contact. Go into your own 'contact card', and just select change picture. I know in my phone, i am in my own contact list, i do not remember if i previously entered this in on my old phone and it was transferred when i transferred my contacts, or you may have to just save yourself as a contact, and then you can edit your picture. The little picture within the threaded messages will be the same one you pick for contacts.

0 Likes
dsonyay

What I notice is that the contact of "myself" cannot be deleted.  The option doesn't show up on my phone.  So I figured this must be created by the phone software. 

Yes-- you can put in a pic for it too.

0 Likes
Soy123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok i figured it out, you have to create a contact for yourself. For some reason i already had my number saved as Verizon so when i made a Myself contact with my number and put a picture it didnt change. So once i figured that out and only had one of my number it worked!!

0 Likes