Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Kin ONEm Contact picture of self?
Soy123

How do you set a contact photo for yourself so you can see it during the threaded messaging? Instead of the default pic?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Kin ONEm Contact picture of self?
Soy123

Ok i figured it out, you have to create a contact for yourself. For some reason i already had my number saved as Verizon so when i made a Myself contact with my number and put a picture it didnt change. So once i figured that out and only had one of my number it worked!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
fisharefriends

It is the same as any other contact. Go into your own 'contact card', and just select change picture. I know in my phone, i am in my own contact list, i do not remember if i previously entered this in on my old phone and it was transferred when i transferred my contacts, or you may have to just save yourself as a contact, and then you can edit your picture. The little picture within the threaded messages will be the same one you pick for contacts.

0 Likes
dsonyay

What I notice is that the contact of "myself" cannot be deleted.  The option doesn't show up on my phone.  So I figured this must be created by the phone software. 

Yes-- you can put in a pic for it too.

0 Likes
Soy123

Ok i figured it out, you have to create a contact for yourself. For some reason i already had my number saved as Verizon so when i made a Myself contact with my number and put a picture it didnt change. So once i figured that out and only had one of my number it worked!!

0 Likes