Kin Onem and Kin Twom?
cds859

My upgrade is coming up soon and i can't get a phone with a data plan so i was thinking about one of these phones. But i was wondering if you can set a picture you took as a wallpaper because i really dont wanna see that collage i'd rather see a picture i love! Also how is the texting on it? I am a heavy texter but are the keys too far apart? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Kin Onem and Kin Twom?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
The only time you'll see the collage is during the power on/off process. You can add your own photo as wallpaper, but it only shows on the unlock screen. The other two screens that show are the main app screen and your favorites screen, which can be a collage of your contacts' pics. Regarding the keyboards, the One is sized more like a BlackBerry keyboard and makes efficient use of space. The Two's keyboard is spacious (not too much so) and definitely a two-hander. Good luck deciding.
0 Likes
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes...you can use your own pics that you have taken with your phone or a pic off your computer...just download the free zune software to transfer music and pics from your computer...as far as the texting i like the way the keys are spaced...my old phone was the alias 2 which was great for texting but i found this phone to be just as good if not easier...when you first turn on the phone all these young people i assume your refering to appear on the screen for only maybe 10 or 15 seconds and then goes to your homescreen....i have the kin towm....this is as close to a smartphone you can get without paying data charges....just block verizon's 3G data so you'll be sure your not charged for data usage

0 Likes
KINuser2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like the keyboard on the TwoM, but can't really recommend it as a phone.   Never tried the OneM.   I would like to bypass the collage of pictures at startup too, but I guess we need that so it resembles a computer. 

0 Likes