Kin Onem won't activate
bwahimavampire

I've gotten the phone switched over to my phone line, but when I did a message came up telling me that the 75MB data plan I have was incompatiable with my phone or plan. I gave it permission to remove it, and it added it right back. After that, the phone showed up on my line. The problem is, when I go to dial *228, it won't program, and tells me that I have no phone service now. I know I have service. I've been on the phone with customer support three times with no luck in finding out what the problem is. Does any one here have any ideas? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin Onem won't activate
Not applicable

It sounds like you did everything right with activating the phone, I will need to check what's causing the issue on our end. Are you still having this issue? I will send you a PM to get further info. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cody503
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you buy the device from Verizon, or somewhere else, such as eBay or Craigslist?

0 Likes
Not applicable

It sounds like you did everything right with activating the phone, I will need to check what's causing the issue on our end. Are you still having this issue? I will send you a PM to get further info. 

0 Likes