Kin Sending Video?
apearso

I took a video earlier on my Kin, anyone know if or how I can send it by text to someone?  Really frustrating phone

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin Sending Video?
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

To send a video message from your Kin TwoM, go to the apps screen and select Messages, New, enter phone number and message. Then select Attach, which will take you to the Camera app, where you can capture a new photo/video or attach one already saved. 

You can attach up to one video or five photos. The total size of an message is limited to 1.2 MB.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CourtneyClark
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe you can only send videos that have been shot at the moment if sending...

0 Likes
apearso

Thank you....that stinks

0 Likes
CourtneyClark
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I'm with you... totally pointless >_<

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

To send a video message from your Kin TwoM, go to the apps screen and select Messages, New, enter phone number and message. Then select Attach, which will take you to the Camera app, where you can capture a new photo/video or attach one already saved. 

You can attach up to one video or five photos. The total size of an message is limited to 1.2 MB.

0 Likes
mazedude

Nope. It only shows captured pictures, not videos. Kin still can't send saved videos.

0 Likes
RTFM
Contributor - Level 1

The process described by AraceliT_VZWSupport is indeed what it says in the KIN Users Guide.  The problem is that it doesn't work.  The only way to attach a video to a text message is to actually take the video while you're in the process of creating the message. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would actually design it that way, so it has to be a bug. But I don't imagine it will ever be fixed.

However, if you have e-mail set up on the KIN, you can attach a video to an e-mail message and send it to someone that way. I've done that, so I know that works.

0 Likes
mazedude

thanks. I agree with you.

0 Likes