Kin TWOm Information
ertrox342

I have an unboxing video of the new Kin TWOm video HERE 

And I will be posting a full video review of the device in the coming days.

I have the device in my possession so if you have any questions about it just ask!

0 Likes
Re: Kin TWOm Information
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Thanks for posting this. Nice job on the unboxing vid. 

0 Likes
dropper51

nice vid! do you no if u can get skype mobile on it?

0 Likes
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately it is not available on this device.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
Since you invited questions ...I'm wondering if you can download free podcasts with Zune Pass, or are songs the only option? I noticed the Zune Marketplace has some interesting stuff in the Podcasts/Arts category. TIA!
0 Likes
KinUser
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great video! Thanks!

Is it "the coming days" yet? I'd love to see your review. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
ertrox342

Yes you can download podcasts through the zune software and sync them to the phone.

0 Likes
jkal10

Is it hard/annoying to have to slide the phone open to text?  Also, can you read texts without opening the phone?

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Post a video review please!!!! So far it looks like a promising "feature" phone. It has WIFI, they added a calendar and calculator . No more kin account needed. They are cheap, the 8 mp camera looks like a keeper! This seems much more better than the env touch by far. Please post video! :smileyvery-happy: I want to get this for my inlaw.
0 Likes
GreenMermaid

Well, if you can even get the photos OFF the camera, please let us know.  I have the Kin ONEm and after repeated installation attempts of Zune (with tech support from Zune and the manufacturer of the Kin phone, PCD, on the phone), I am still unable to download photos.

Great that it is such a nice camera, but what good is it if you can only view the pics on the phone itself or text them to someone?

0 Likes