Re: Kin TWOm Ringtones
mcdietz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, the default plans charge per text if you don't have a texting plan, but it is possible to put a text block on your plan so that you won't ever receive a text (or notification for that matter) if somebody tries to send you a text.

0 Likes
Ms_Shonta
Contributor - Level 2

You can send and receive text messages without having a text bundle, unless a block for texting was added to your account. Text messages are $0.20 per message and $0.25 per picture messages sent or received.

0 Likes
dsonyay

So far using Phonezoo.com is the easiest for me.  I read a previous tip on this thread about it and gave it a shot.  In minutes I had ringtones on my phone.  I found the tones I liked, saved to my PC, then using yahoo mail I mms'd the tone to my verizon phone (the Kin2M).  I used my phonenumber@vzwpix.com.  Very simple.

0 Likes
melzywi
Contributor - Level 1

When I called to ask if I could download ringtones through the browser before I bought the phone like 4 different people at Verizon Wireless reps told me that I would be able to save stuff from the browser.  But that turned out to be false.  The only way I've done it is by sending it to myself through my email program on my computer.  But for you, you could send like up to 4 I think ringtones in one email message and it would save you money instead of doing it one by one.  That's what I do.Like other's have said you just send it to yourcellnumber@vzwpix.com  I only have the 250 text messages a month.  So I do what I can to save those.

Mel

0 Likes