Kin Two Music library..
gawin05

Okay, I just got the new Kin Two and I have downloaded Zune for my music. It is showing my phone synced with Zune and i uploaded all my current music but every time I try to drag it to the icon on the left corner to sync it, it is not syncing. I says "1 song loaded" and nothing is on it! Can anyone help me as to how to sync my music library from Zune on to my phone? :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Kin Two Music library..
Danswhi

I'm having this same problem. I see all the files. But when I drag it says "X added". But doesn't sync. 

I've tried the auto sync everything, as well as manual sync and neither seem to do anything.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

gawin05 wrote:

Okay, I just got the new Kin Two and I have downloaded Zune for my music. It is showing my phone synced with Zune and i uploaded all my current music but every time I try to drag it to the icon on the left corner to sync it, it is not syncing. I says "1 song loaded" and nothing is on it! Can anyone help me as to how to sync my music library from Zune on to my phone? :smileysad:

A first troubleshooting step would be to uninstall and reinstall your Zune software to ensure the software has not been corrupted as this may cause your sync to fail.

0 Likes
startiger
Enthusiast - Level 3

An advice i read elsewhere online is to manually update the Zune software before using it with the Kins. It's probably set to auto update, but for the very first time, you do have to update it manually.

Settings > General > Software Updates > Check for Updates.

0 Likes