Kin TwoM: Browser Freezing while loading?
obeythewall

Hello, I've just recently purcased the Kin TwoM device a few weeks ago. So far I love it very much. However, when I use wifi and the browser on the phone sometimes (more times than not) it will 'load' continuously and freeze that way until you close the app. Sometimes it will work and load the page accordingly, but mostly it won't and I have to take out he battery to get it to work again. The Email app works great everytime, there's just something wrong with the browser. I've tried connecting and reconnecting to the wifi connection, clearing history and everything else you can clear. I've searched for a fix or anything to get my broswer to work on my phone. Perhaps there is something wrong with my phone, or is there an easy fix that I am just missing. I plan on calling Verizon if I cannot find a way to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Kin TwoM: Browser Freezing while loading?
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3
We would suggest completing a power reset by removing the battery from your phone for 20-30 seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, completing a factory reset would be the next best option. Please remember to backup any information saved on your phone prior to completing the factory reset.

ChaunceyM

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
Re: Kin TwoM: Browser Freezing while loading?
startiger
Enthusiast - Level 3

0 Likes