Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kin TwoM - End call button
ahoyjmai

When you are ending a call, is the only way to end it to tap the "end call" button on the screen? I know pushing the back button will take you out of the phone menu without ending the call.

Is there a physical button to end calls?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Kin TwoM - End call button
RoyB_VZW

Yes, the only way to end a call on your Kin Two is to tap "END" on the in-call screen. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any questions you have about your wireless device. 

Thanks, 

Roy_B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
RoyB_VZW

Yes, the only way to end a call on your Kin Two is to tap "END" on the in-call screen. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any questions you have about your wireless device. 

Thanks, 

Roy_B

0 Likes
SteveGmanPA

not on the phone but headet with answer call button works or bluetooth would work, or handsfree car setup

0 Likes
mafiiee
There is another way to end a call but you need to change the settings on your phone. Go to settings>phone>click open to answer to turn it on.
So whenever you make a call you need to slide open your phone then when you need to end the call just close it so u dont need to click the end call button :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
mafiiee
Oh nvm this is for twom phone lol mine is onem sorry about that i dont know if it also works for twom...
0 Likes
fisharefriends

Yep, that must be only the onem, cause my twom doesn't have it. Probably due to the form factor of the phones; i highly doubt someone would be sliding the twom out, where the onem slides vertically and may be more natural for some to talk with it slid out.

0 Likes
mafiiee
Lol ya that makes sense thanks i guess for twom its better if theres a button to end the call or wait for the other to end the call first XD
0 Likes
lolowaz13

THERE IS ANOTHER WAY: IT IS IN THE MANUAL 

Can I use the keyboard to control my call?
Yes, but you must have Phone shortcuts turned on (go to Apps > Settings > Phone). With the 
setting on, you can use the following keyboard shortcuts while in a call
Answer call ENTER key
End call BACKSPACE key
Place call ENTER key
Mute call m key
Toggle speaker x key
Flash call f key***********************
IT WORKS!!!!!

0 Likes