Kin TwoM Problems
AaronThaGreat37

I have owned this Kin TwoM for about 4 months now and it has this problem that it does every week or so where it just wont turn on, even though I turned it off just fine the night before. There is no reason or pattern to when it does this, it started the day I got my phone. Verizon says it is water damage, but that cannot be possible unless it was damaged in the time from the manufacturers shipped it to my house because once again, it started the day i got my phone. Please help me resolve this issue, I greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Kin TwoM Problems
Not applicable

I can certainly help you resolve your issue! When the phone won't power on, do you pull out the battery each time to turn it on? There aren't any settings that would cause this issue, it may just be an issue with the hardware. When the store told you there was water damage, were they just looking at an indicator on the back of the phone? As long as there is no physical damage, corrosion or discoloration around the keys or charger port, your phone should still be under warranty. I will send you a PM to get more information on your account so I can further assist you. 

0 Likes