Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kin TwoM problems. Is anyone else experiencing this??
ohyeahobrien
Novice

• I got my KIN as a replacement for the Samsung Reality in February and it was a great replacement. Now after a few months of owning the device, problems are starting to appear.

• When I recieve a call and answer it it will still keep vibrating and not allow me to talk to the person.
  • Lock the phone, then try to unlock the phone and the phone freezes and only solution is taking the battery out.
  • Resetting.
  • Browser always cannot find the page to load, without refreshing the page fifty(exxageration) times. 
I will be making a call to Verizon tonight, to see if there is a software update coming, or if they are just going to plain and simple send me out a replacement.
Oh and I've already erased the phone data once. And, I clear the internet history, cookies, cache. all the time.
SOLUTIONS PLEASE

0 Likes
Re: Kin TwoM problems. Is anyone else experiencing this??
ohyeahobrien
Novice

I just got off the phone with a Rep with Verizon Wireless, she gave me some inspiring news.

I told her my concerns about what needed to be done with the software of the device 

• Backup Assisstant
  • Virtual QWERTY.
Those were my biggest concerns, so I told her and she actually sent out a request to SHARP and MICROSOFT.
I'm telling you guys that you NEED to do this, the more and more people to have these requests, the better chance we'll have of seeing a software update for these phones.

0 Likes