Kin TwoM sound problems.
bruciusrogerius

sometimes the sound will work perfect. but then it will stop working. i reset the phone multiple times. i changed the volume. i put headphones in and then it worked. 

0 Likes
Re: Kin TwoM sound problems.
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

I'm not quite sure what you mean, i haven't had any problems with the phone's sound. In fact, this phone as one of the best call qualities/speaker qualities that i have seen on a phone. Could it be that you are talking about the phone 'ringing' when recieving a call? Sadly, the phone's volume buttons do not lock when the phone is locked, so perhaps you are accidentally bumping the volume rocker? Otherwise, i don't know what to tell you, it could be your individual device that has a faulty connection or the likes, could yo elaborate on the situation?

0 Likes
mcdietz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Perhaps you could provide a little more information about when you don't have any sound, because another thing I noticed was that there a basically two different volume systems.  One for the ringer and system sounds.  And another for video/music.  Even if you made sure the ringer volume was all the way up, you might not hear music until you are playing a song in Zune and press the volume up key.

0 Likes
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

I recommend that you take you device to a local Verizon store and have a Technician troubleshoot the issue you are having with your sound.

0 Likes