Kin Twom Activation
KinTwommom

I just bought a Kin Twom from ebay to replace my old lg env3 that kept shutting off.  When I try to activate it online, "We cannot activate the phone associated with the Device ID you entered. Please contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance." pops up.  What is wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin Twom Activation
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Kintwommom, 

I understand your concern! Since posting, has your issue been resolved? 

If you have not been able to add the device to your line, the error you are receiving may be associated with the device, since there may be a restriction on it. Feel free to PM me with the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) and I can check on this for you. The ESN can be located on the back of the phone, once the battery has been removed. It will appear as DEC, HEX, or MEID.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom Activation
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Kintwommom, 

I understand your concern! Since posting, has your issue been resolved? 

If you have not been able to add the device to your line, the error you are receiving may be associated with the device, since there may be a restriction on it. Feel free to PM me with the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) and I can check on this for you. The ESN can be located on the back of the phone, once the battery has been removed. It will appear as DEC, HEX, or MEID.

Thank you!

0 Likes