Kin Twom Stock
phones12

I live in Springfield, Massachusetts and tried ordering a Kin TWOm but got an email back saying that verizon was out of stock. I really really want this phone and no other feature phone. Can anyone tell me when Verizon will restock on the Kin TWom or when they think they will restock on it?? I would really appreciate it because I have been due for an upgrade since December. Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom Stock
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
When you order online, availability is based on your location. For instance, it showed out of stock last week but now is back in stock, based on my ZIP code. So I would call customer service to order ... a rep should be able to locate one for you. Good luck and let us know if you get one.
0 Likes
rcmotta57

I just bought a Kin2m thisafternoon at the Solomon Pond Mall in Northborough.  It is a bit of a hike from Springfield, but maybe you could call them they could ship it out to your local place... good luck

0 Likes
phones12

I called customer service and they said that all i can do is wait until the gets the phone and then they'll send me a notification that my phone will be coming. He couldnt provide me with info on when the store would get the phone or give me an estimated time of when they would come. Basically I have no idea when Im going to be getting this phone now 😕 now what to do??

0 Likes
phones12

nevermind!!!! just got an email that its in its way!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
That was fast! Glad to hear it's on its way. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes