Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kin Twom Troubleshooting and help please?
lightsonthesky

Alright, so I got my Kin Twom a couple months ago, and about the 3rd month after having it, it shut itself off, and, upon turning it on, it went to the Verizon Wireless startup screen for about 5 minutes, then moved on to the Kin Twom screen for another 5 minutes, then went to a completely black screen except for the backlight. I couldn't turn it on or off and had to take the battery out to shut it down. A few times I put the battery in and it would startup completely, but the touch screen didn't work. I assumed it might've been overheated so I left it inside and left it alone for several days, and, lo and behold, I turned it on and it started working normally again. It worked fine for about another month, but a few days ago it started to do the same thing. I went to a Verizon store and asked for a replacement and they told me the manufacturer most likely not replace it because of a tiny crack on the screen.

Has anyone else had this same problem? If so, how can I fix it?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom Troubleshooting and help please?
Elitist_Jerk
Novice

Phone is buggy, sounds like acting as "normal"

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom Troubleshooting and help please?
ChaunceyM_VZW
Novice

Hi lightsonthesky!  We can certainly can complete troubleshooting. However, if the phone has a cracked screen it may be determined that the problems were caused by the physical damage. Do you have insurance? If so, the physical damage would be covered. If not, send me a Private Message and include a contact number and the best times to call you. 

ChaunceyM_VZWsupport

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport 

0 Likes