Kin Twom connection to Kin Media Sync
formaldehydefin

I have a Mac and so I want to use the Kin Media Sync to get all my Pictures/Videos/Music on to my phone. When I connect the phone to my computer using the USB cable it will be connected to the application but only for a second. Can anyone tell me why this is happening or how to fix this? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom connection to Kin Media Sync
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3
If you are still having trouble connecting to Media Sync, please reply to the private message that I am sending you.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @ VZWSupport.

0 Likes
robertw

Is there a chance I could see that private message too?  I use Kin Media Sync (for Mac) which was comissioned by Microsoft, so it's the official software.  It worked fine for about six weeks and now i get connection errors.

Mrk/Space, the software developer, says support is through Microsoft.  But Microsoft doesn't even MENTION the software OR the even the phone itself of it on their website!  Nor, by the way, does Sharp.  I only GOT this phone because i knew that software was out there... now i have 22 months left on a contract for a phone that doesn't do anything.

ANYBODY have any experience with this thing?

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Not applicable

RobertW, thanks for your inquiry. I understand why it would be frustrating to be sent around in a loop to get support for this software. I checked and since Mark/Space is the developer of this program, they handle the support and troubleshooting. Please visit www.markspace.com/kin. There is a link at the top of the page for Support. Choose troubleshooting from there. 

0 Likes