Kin Twom shuts down computer when connected
Adonis

I searched this forum and cannot find a solution to my problem. I can open up Zune with no problem. Then when I connect my Kin Twom to the computer via USB cable, it would try to connect then shut down my computer every time I connect.

I did not have this problem before until now. I even updated the Zune software to no avail. Anybody have a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Kin Twom shuts down computer when connected
Adonis

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

0 Likes
Adonis

Aren't one of you Verizon people going to help me out with this????

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Adonis,

I understand your discontent; I would be frustrated if my computer powered off when I connect my phone to it. Since the issue appears to be with your computer, I would recommend removing the Zune software completely and then re-installing it as some files may have become corrupted and are causing your computer to power off. Keep in mind that we are not able to troubleshoot computer software/hardware issues.

Please note that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media Team monitors the activity on these forums, we offer more efficient ways to get troubleshooting assistance for critical issues that require immediate attention.

You can contact us on Twitter @VZWSupport Monday to Friday 7am - 10pm and Saturday 7am - 4pm CST.

You can also call us at 1-800-922-0204 for immediate assistance from 6am to 11pm CST any day of the week including Sunday. For assistance with phone issues please have your phone fully charged and available for troubleshooting when you call us.

0 Likes