Kin twom out of stock
Homer8711
Hello I am just wondering if anyone knows if Verizon will get more kin twom since they are currently out of stock I would really like to get one saw them on say 3 days ago didn't have time to order it and now I can not online in store or through Verizon customer service. Any responses are thanked
0 Likes
Re: Kin twom out of stock
BrettH

I just contacted Verizon and asked them to order one.  Sometimes that will work.  However, I got a response that Verizon is totally out of stock and they do not know when they will get any more.  I was advised to check back regularly because they get shipments in on a weekly basis.  So I'm waiting too!  Seems to be a good phone; just too bad they didn't plan ahead long enough to cover the huge amount of sales.

0 Likes
KINuser2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you do get one, and it dies on you, they are pretty good at replacing them.   I can't fully recommend the phone, but it was good that I was able to get another one when mine stopped working one day out of the blue.  It may be that they can't offer them up new anymore so that they have the replacements to send out.   I think my replacement was a return, but it was in like new condition.

I would not really recommend anyone getting this phone without trying it first, in person.

0 Likes
Homer8711

Thanks for the responses and I too will wait it out . I can not afford a "smart phone" because the price and the monthly data plan. This phone would have been perfect. I am sorry to hear that yours stopped working but glad they replaced it.

0 Likes
Homer8711

They got more in yesterday 

0 Likes
ildolce

It still says "Temporarily out of stock" for me. Did you call and order yours or did they already sell out?

0 Likes
Homer8711

i did order online but they are sold out again online but i called today since my parents loved the phone and think the no data is great and you just have to dail *611 on your phone and they will ask you if it is okay if it takes an extra day or two since it might be shipping from a different area o and specify you want the kin twom and that its the m series  hope it helps

ps i didnt ask if the price is the same but should still be $50  o and if you live in ca your tax are based on the retail proce so its an extra $15 which i wasnt to happy about

0 Likes
BrettH

I went online last Friday to see if Verizon had any and surprisingly they did.   So I quickly ordered one.  It will arrive sometime today.  So as of last Friday, they had some in stock. 

0 Likes