Kin twom questions
Homer8711
I Have apples iTunes and most of my songs are from iTunes is there anyway to put them on the kin twom and is there specific software from zune for the kin twom I just don't want to buy songs I already have again o and I now it's on a blog but has anyone figured out how to get rid of the people wallpaper that show up when the phone turns on
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin twom questions
FP4LC4PON3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why would they make the phone to support AAC format but Zune does not support AAC and only MP3. that makes no sense

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Homer8711
O thanks in advance for any response
0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
Grammer does a body good my friend. Are you askling how to move songs from itunes to Zune??
0 Likes
Homer8711

I was in a hurry.

1. Where may I download software for  the Zune player in the kin twom?

2. How may I get the songs I have bought from iTunes to Zune software program?

3. Is there away to get rid of the multiple people wallpaper when the phone turns on?

4.. If there is no way to get rid of the default multiple people wallpaper when the phone turns on can you change it?

Thank you in advance for  any and all response

0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
1. Where may I download software for the Zune player in the kin twom?---www.zune.com--- 2. How may I get the songs I have bought from iTunes to Zune software program?---Zune only recognizes MP3 files, you need to go through your Itunes library and reformat them as MP3's, not AAC. Then once the Zune software is downloaded, you can tell it to combine all of your MP3's.--- 3. Is there away to get rid of the multiple people wallpaper when the phone turns on?---Thats one of the featres of the phone to place your contacts on a shortcut screen. You cant take the people off, but you can change it from the preloaded(unknown) people to your own contacts through your contact menu.--- 4.. If there is no way to get rid of the default multiple people wallpaper when the phone turns on can you change it?---see above---
0 Likes
FP4LC4PON3
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why would they make the phone to support AAC format but Zune does not support AAC and only MP3. that makes no sense

0 Likes
Squallfyr
Contributor - Level 3
Last time I checked my Zune wasnt AAC compatible, but the Zune software may have an update to it. havent checked, i usually use MP3's
0 Likes
leachynut

Where can you buy the Kin Twom now? At the store, they told me online but it's not on the website.. Can someone please help me?

0 Likes