Kin2 Vanishing Act, Part II
jduff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I went to the Verizon store today to get my son the Kin2 and to my surprise, they said that they cannot order them. I noticed that they were out of stock on the website a few weeks ago, but when I checked yesterday, they said they had them in stock. Anyone know what gives or should I even be wasting my time with this phone?

0 Likes
Re: Kin2 Vanishing Act, Part II
rockchick2325

I too am looking for the Kin twom. I've been watching and waiting for over a week for them to come back in stock on the website and then they disappeared. Seemed like a nice phone for $20. It had everything I was looking for in a phone. I thought it was a miracle I found it. Now the other phones seem lacking compared to it. I will be more than sorely disappointed if I can't get it. Would be nice to know for sure what is going on with it. I'm crossing my fingers that they will be putting out more soon.

0 Likes
axxedlex

I have a KIN TWOm and love it.  I've had it for about two months and I went to get for my wife today and noticed they're out.  They had them available on Tuesday but we were leaving to go camping and I didn't want it delivered while we were gone.  I'm sure they'll get them back in stock soon...  or at least I hope they will.  I don't think my wife would like the ONEm as much.

0 Likes
nationalacrobat

I've been checking the status via the "Chat Now" feature on the Verizon web site.  One rep said it was discontinued and is not coming back, one rep said they had no information, and another rep said it's not discontinued but had no info on when it would be back in stock.  Seems like the future is unclear...

0 Likes
Simplify

I actually had to call and order one from Verizon as the website shows them out of stock and my local store did not stock them. They have a different inventory so I was able to get one by calling.  I just received mine a few days ago.  I suggest that you try to call and order one from Verizon especially if you're renewing your contract.  This phone is perfect for me and I like it more than any other feature phone I've ever had!    

0 Likes
rockchick2325

From what I've heard, a lot of people seem to be getting mixed signals. Each person is telling them something different. Though I do still hear about people getting them. I wish I was one of them. We called them about it the other day and they had a quick reply that they didn't have any and that was it.

0 Likes
Iowan15
I wanted the kin twom but like your problem they didn't have anymore and couldn't wait around much longer so had to go with the kin onem which is alrite same thing just smaller size n gigs n 5 .0 camera which is still good so I can manage
0 Likes
Verizon Rep?
Simplify

This is to a Verizon Rep:

Are the KIN TWOm's still available?  If so, how can people get one?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Jduff, thanks for your inquiry and I see we have quite a few people interested in getting this phone! I checked and it does not look like the device has been discontinued yet, but it is showing out of stock via customer service also. I am not sure if more will be in stock at a later date. 

0 Likes