Kin2m to default to the Home page?
tmackin2muser

Hi and thanks in advance for everyone's help.  I'm new to Kin 2m and can't figure out how to get the phone to return to the Home screen (with apps and favorites) after making a call or doing any other function.  Instead, it stays on the function that was last performed.  I know that you can press the "back" button on the front of the phone until you arrive at the Home page, but I would like the phone to return to the Home page after each function, as a default.

Also, I can't find my old text messages (1-2 weeks old).  When I go to messages, it only shows the most recent texts, and I haven't deleted anything yet.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Re: Kin2m to default to the Home page?
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

As far as the home screen goes, I believe you have to push the back button everytime to get back to the home screen.  There is no default, the phone always leaves off where you left it.

As far as your old text messages, there is a small "more" on the top of the message screen. Tap it and scroll up for older texts. Continue to do this until you reach the very first text you sent out.

0 Likes
Re: Kin2m to default to the Home page?
harpman
Enthusiast - Level 3

hold the back button down to return to home screen

0 Likes