My Kin Two
Zackers

soooo i just recently bought a Kin Two Sharp off of ebay and it wants me to set it up on start up but when i try to enter my email address it says

CONNECTION PROBLEM:

"Can't reach the Windows Live ID service right now. If you cancel setup, you'll have limited use of your phone. Setup will continue the next time you turn on your phone."

I have tried multiple emails and i used my windows live zune hotmail and xbox live emails and NONE of them work i have 3G and i can easily connect to the internet on my phone and even go to Windows Live.com but it just wont let me set my phone up all the way and i CANT even go to Kin.com because the website is shut down i dont kno what to do pleaseeeeeeee HELP.!!!!

0 Likes
Re: My Kin Two
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Crackers,

I know that error message may have been a bit frustrating.  Were you able to get the phone set up?  If not, please let me know so I may further assist you.  Thank you.  

0 Likes
thomash97

I have not been able too.

0 Likes
cheyannechristine

I am having the EXACT same issue. It is frustrating and pissing me off. I used one of these phones before that I got from verizon and it worked right away. Now this one from ebay just wont set up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

I'm sorry that you are having problems connecting. We need to get this fixed! Are you connected to WiFi when this happens? I would recommend trying a master reset.

MasterReset
Tap Settings
Tap About Your phone
Tap Erase Phone Data

Tap to erase all your personal data from the phone. This is a drastic measure as it erases all your sign-in information, settings, contacts, favorites, photos, videos, music, and
messages from your phone. You will be asked to confirm.

Let us know if that helps!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes